I agree that i think all fur wearers and meat eaters should see how there food is housed and fed before being slaughtered and mashed and mixed before packaging and consumption.
Go behind the scenes of your favourite takeaway.
Go and see the poor little chickens in their boxes.
http://www.vegsoc.org/info/broiler.html
This is a fantastic idea, there are all sorts of bad around this. I believe it is bad to eat meat. The animals being eaten for diner, lunch and breakfast I'm sure would agree.
I also think it is bad that shops are allowed to sell some of these products 'meat products'
People are not educated enough about what goes into their foods or where it comes from.
I think it is bad that Vegetarian options are still called mince and chicken. No thanks!! (I physically feel sick at the thought)
But of course i understand we may well be over run by beautiful, smelly and unhygienic animals. If people had some feeling for them.
People need jobs, money, products, and businesses, they do this by taking a living thing that has no voice rights or choice and chopping it up.

And if there is anyone out there who eats BANGERS (so called sausages) this is for you!!!
Research your food please... please....
http://www.ciwf.org.uk/includes/documents/cm_docs/2009/n/nr3808.pdf
http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2008/04/15/the-pleasures-of-the-flesh/
http://www.ciwf.org.uk/includes/documents/cm_docs/2008/g/global_benefits_summary.pdf
http://www.realmeat.co.uk/
No comments:
Post a Comment